Sunday, July 25, 2010

A few words

1. Celebrated Elton's birthday at Look Out Point, Ampang last Friday :) Pictures... Lazy to upload hahaha.

2. Slept over at Kerryn's place in Kota Damansara for two nights! Had Vampire Diaries marathons and pillow talks late into the night until we both decided we had to sleep, else we would end up like zombies in the morning.

3. Classes, classes, classes!

4. Been spending almost every weekend in serious muscle pain, a few more sessions to go and I'm gonna say goodbye to killer personal training sessions.

5. I've been lured to the Fitness First side! They have free-flowing 100 Plus, Sprite, iced lemon tea and Coke! Plus we can sit down and read newspapers and magazines there, trust me, the mags + newspapers are all updated :) If Celebrity Fitness has these features, I'll spend everyday there just for the newspapers (you don't know how much you can save on buying newspapers just by doing that) and I'll never order bottomless iced lemon tea at Italiannies again.

6. I'M GETTING A WHITE BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 NEXT WEEK! :D

No comments: