That was where we decided to meet up and chill for the night!
This was also almost a month ago.
Sigh, my group of high school friends = irreplaceable.
Anna, YOU'RE MISSING! Next time, make sure you're here with us ok!
Chor dai dee is our favourite card game, but what I don't like about it is that only a maximum of 4 people can play at a time. :(Most of them had just finished their exams while I was still having EDC classes.
It was a Saturday night and I had an 8am to 6pm class the next day and they couldn't believe I had classes on Sunday. Well, what can I say? thus is life of an ACCA student.




They're friends that I've known for so many years and we've been through so much together.
It's great that we get to meet up once in a while despite living different lives now. :)
We went to catch Robin Hood at Tropicana City Mall after that which was a bore, to a few of us.
A few of us fell asleep in the cinema, while I was just wondering... "when is this going to end?!"
The movie was not what we expected. The bbbf enjoyed it a lot though. :p
Maybe it was due to fatigue as well, I had long hours of class that day itself and had to wake up early the next morning too.
Phew, I've posted up 3 posts in a day! Kudos to me :D
My blogging mood only comes once in a while, and when it comes, this blog will be bombarded with posts :p
Alright, back to studying I go :)

No comments:
Post a Comment