Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chong Keh Bin, nah your birthday post!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY SELF-PROCLAIMED SUPERMAN!


Awesome photo taken by me in Bukit Cahaya :D


We started off in CAT in different groups but as we progressed, our groups were merged into one class.
I couldn't help but to notice this fella whom Mr Jana always referred to in our class nearly 2 years ago, coz he NEVER FAILED TO SLEEP IN HIS CLASS.
Like, every single time Mr Jana looked at him, he would be sleeping, and all CAT students know Mr Jana and the humor he can bring to situations like that :p
So Keh Bin got quite famous in our class coz of that.

I dunno how on earth we managed to become so close until his number became one of my speed dials and my number became one of his.
He's also in my Maxis Extra Ten, and those who are in my Extra Ten are deemed to be very very worthy of my time hahahahaha.

Ok so anyways Keh Bin is my closest guy friend in college :)
He's in all of my classes so it's suffice to say that I see his face so many times a week till I feel like I don't wanna see his face anymore.

Ok I was just kidding.....

Well, Keh Bin is a very good friend, he saves seats for us in class, he's there whenever I have something to rant about, he lets me in on certain things that he doesn't want other people to know, he gives honest advice, and basically he has what every person wants in a friend. :)

He's also a very persistent friend who forced me to write this blog post for him though I whined and whined coz I was too lazy.



Keh Bin and I during our graduation! My lips are way too pale.



He was our anchor in tug of war since he claims to be Superman. Anyways, I uploaded this photo here so you guys could observe how imbalanced his two arms are. He's the third from the left! :P


I just realised we don't really have pics of just the both of us together coz we aren't really the camwhoring kind... too bad =/

Nevermind! We have loads of chances to take pics together right CKB?

Hope you're having great fun on your birthday!

No comments: