Such a backdated post!
Ying Ling's birthday was last month, and her darling Ivan arranged a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant at SS2 to celebrate it :)
Well of course they had their time alone during the day and we only joined in at night but still...
Pictures! :P
It used to be the three of us - Me, Ying Ling, Caren - then Caren left to the USA to pursue international business and marketing. =/
It hasn't been the same since, but we've managed to bridge the gap that Caren left behind somehow.
Actually I don't know how we managed to get so close.
Ying Ling is outspoken, outgoing, spontaneous and sorry but I have to say this.. SUPER WACKO :P while I'm more of a reserved person who doesn't talk much to people I don't know well, and I like my "me" time.
Nevertheless we click very well and I love her to bits!
Hmmmm, funny how things work eh?
Six of us were there actually. Keh Bin, Su Lee and Elton aren't in the pictures coz we didn't take many pictures that night.
We were so focused on the food and talking!
HAHAHA I just realised there are no pictures of our main course at all! Only the appetizer and dessert :P
sheesh, must really remember to take more pictures during memorable nights like this!
We had a nice time, talking all the way until the restaurant closed and we had to leave.
Seriously, I believe that having a few close friends is so much better than having many acquaintances.
The night ended with Ivan sneakily footing the bill.
The guy NEVER FAILS TO PAY FOR MY MEALS! And that night he paid for all of us.
I have a feeling his money somehow grows on trees. :p
Dear Ying Ling,
I'm so happy you liked your birthday present so much!!
Actually I should've let you open it in the restaurant itself so I could see your reaction :p
The way Ivan described it was funny!
Have fun in the States and see you next month :D




No comments:
Post a Comment