Ok since Caren has been bugging me to update my blog (she doesn't wanna be emo reading about Michael Jackson everytime she opens my blog) I'm just gonna simply type something here now.
Updates!
I've finally watched Transformers omg
My sis is here in KL and will be here until October :D
I have a new car :D
Prom is this FRIDAY! I am seriously the most cheapskate person I know - I'm actually quite bewildered at how cheapskate I can be sometimes - I'm recycling my old IU Night dress =.="
Class has commenced for a week already, I'm seriously loving the new semester's timetable. Only 3 days of class a week :D I'm taking law, costing and taxation this semester and I'm telling you, law lectures are proving to be very sleep-inducing.
Went to Bukit Cahaya this morning with a bunch of friends, we rented bicycles and today marks a very historical day in which Caren finally learned how to cycle after 19 years of her living! Haha. We had bak kut teh and dessert at Snowflake after that.
I had an awesome day, about to be awesome-r as I'll be having dinner at Fatty Crab tonight.
Life is ggoooooooddddddd
No comments:
Post a Comment