Prom was last night, held at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa.
It's actually the first prom I've ever been to. Back when I was in high school, we didn't have a prom (prom started being held the year after I left school =.=) mainly because certain teachers didn't like the idea of girls being in spaghetti strapped, bareback or tube dresses. Quite conservative thinking I know.
As we didn't have prom, the Interact Club would make their IU Night as grand as possible - basically it is everything a prom is except that there are no Prom King and Prom Queen nominations which I don't really care about anyway - and the Red Cross Society would hold Charity Dinners every year.
This prom was no different than the IU Nights and Charity Dinners that I've attended, sadly :(
Anyways, here are just a few snapshots of the night!
The food was quite satisfying, our table's waiter was very entertaining but the band performance was too torturing to the ears and most people didn't really care about what was happening onstage. =/
Overall,
It's actually the company that really matters.
Thanks to amazing friends, I had a great night and there were tons of pictures taken! :D
P/S: Actually this post was written so that I could push Keh Bin's post down haha, the fella too emo already :P
P/P/S: How could you bitch about someone so publicly and not expect that person to find out about it eventually? Stupidity to the max, that is. Grow up and don't be so caught up in high school dramas please.


No comments:
Post a Comment