I did the X-Ray today. The result left me feeling very relieved. :) I just gotta wait for time to pass for my hand to heal from the fall I took the other day. I fell down the stairs in college =/ Yes very painful even till today.
It's almost 1.30am now, I'm having an exam tomorrow and I'm still awake waiting for my parents to arrive from Macau. Envy envy... I really want to go on a holiday!!
Anyway.. Food for thought:
Our skyscrapers are getting taller
But tempers are getting shorter.
We are acquiring more knowledge
But practising less courtesy.
We are making more profits
But sharing less jokes.
We are always talking
But hardly listening.
Very, very true. It's sad to see the world changing..
On a different note, I'm hooked on downloading happy songs! Super syiok, they make me feel upbeat, lively and hyper and they spice up my mornings :D :D
I love the effect that happy songs have on me.
Any happy songs to recommend, anyone?

No comments:
Post a Comment