Monday, March 2, 2009

For the sake of it

A full two months have passed since the car was brought down to KL for me, and I have now finally accepted that traffic jams will be my fate for the next two or three years. Seems that every alternative route I take, it's gonna be jammed every single morning anyhow. So yeah.. *admits defeat*



I'm soooo sick of seeing Rubik's Cubes everywhere. Everyone seems to be hooked on this multi-coloured cube, some even spent 3 hours on YouTube learning how to solve it. *cough*kwansiong*cough*



More than a few of my classmates have mastered the technique, so much so that solving the cube in just a few turns is becoming nondescript. Here is Kee Hoong showing off his completed Rubik's cube


It seems to be raining heavily every single evening.. and I utterly despise this.
Can the gloomy weather please stop? :(

I dread Tuesdays, because we have a short three-hour class in the morning, then we're left to stone around till the crap English class starts at night.
Seriously. The management has serious issues. It's not like our homes are just next door.
Some of us who stay far away, are left to kill time for SEVEN hours just for that redundant English class.
On top of that, they're now making us wear the ACCA shirt every Wednesday. I feel like I'm back in high school.
.___.

Okay nevermind, I was told by a certain someone that I have to look at things in a bright light.
Ok, so... Seven hours to kill? Can be spent bonding with my buddies, gym, or possibly.. hitting the books? :x
Redundant English class? Well, I could probably learn something useful from it.
ACCA shirt on Wednesdays? Don't have to think of what to wear on Wednesdays already LOL.


On a completely different note, I'm sincerely touched by the show of concern by some of the people around me.
One friend in particular just got to know last night that rainy evenings = emo Ju Vin.
It happens to be raining right this second, and he just texted me to ask how I was holding up.
Another friend made me a ham sandwich this morning to make me feel better =)))
You know who you are, I wuv you both. :D


This world could be a much better place if people cared enough to perform random acts of kindness to one another, instead of the cruelty that we are currently living in.


A picture from Saturday night.

@ Sushi King, Mid Valley :)
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li was a gooood movie.

No comments: