i. Put your iTunes/any other player on shuffle.
ii. For each question, click the next button to get your answer.
iii. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.
1. If someone says "is this okay?" you say?
Welcome to Shubas - Jason Mraz [Ahaha. I shall try this out.]
2. What would best describe your personality?
Calm Before the Storm - Fall Out Boy [This is..... freakishly accurate =.=]
3. What do you like in a guy?
The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne [Does this mean confidence?]
4. How do you feel today?
I Like to **** - Tila Tequila ft. Hot Rod [omigosh.]
5. What is your life's purpose?
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade [Errrr. I'm sure I have something else to live for. =.=]
6. What is your motto?
Adding to the Noise - Switchfoot [Add to the noise wooot!]
7. What do your friends think of you?
Satisfaction - Benny Bennassi [Wtf. Is this true, friends?!!]
8. What do you think of your parents?
Hey Love - Jason Mraz [Awww I love my parents =))]
9. What do you think about very often?
Push - Matchbox Twenty [NO this is absolutely untrue.]
10. What is 2 + 2?
Fame Infamy - Fall Out Boy [Okayyy.... this doesn't make sense]
11. What do you think of your best friend?
I Love You Anyway - Boyzone [Awwwwww!]
12. What do you think of the person you like?
All These Things I Hate - Bullet for My Valentine [No I don't hate you :(]
13. What do your parents think of you?
A Little's Enough - Angels and Airwaves [What is this supposed to mean!!]
14. What will you dance to at your wedding?
I Almost Had You - Bowling for Soup [My wedding's gonna be some rock party??]
15. What will they play at your funeral?
When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down [HAHAHA]
16. What is your hobby/interest?
More Than Words Can Say - Firehouse [fuihh]
17. What is your biggest secret?
No Sleep Tonight - The Faders [Why would I keep that a secret haha]
18. What do you think of your friends?
Cinta Dalam Hati - Ungu [AWW!! Talk about being sweet :D]
19. What's the worst thing that could happen?
Nobody's Listening - Linkin Park [born wanting attention =.=]
20. How will you die?
Drift and Die - Puddle of Mudd [tragic.]
21. Does anyone like you?
I'm Just a Kid - Simple Plan [no I'm not a kid anymoreeee]
22. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head - Gorillaz [-.-]
23. What hurts right now?
If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 [emo..]
24. What will you post this as?
Let Love In - Goo Goo Dolls.
I tag.... No one. Laziness has engulfed me.
Off to watch House :)
No comments:
Post a Comment