
I don't like blogs with stupid layouts that take forever to load.
I don't like the stupid construction people who have been drilling the walls and whatnot nonstop right next door. Each time I wanna take out the trash, I would wait till they are gone because the first (and last) time they laid their pervy eyes on me when I just got back, my mind just went ewwww the whole way.
TODAY, is an emo day for us all. Rawr. Well, Ying Ling and I to be exact. Ying Ling started getting emo first and when I got home, the emoness was getting to me. Watching A Walk to Remember for the gazillionth time is not helping. at. all.
Ok whatever, I shall relive the moments of my life when I was truly carefree and happy. Also an excuse to post up backdated piccas :)
Christmas 2008!





Ahh.. Why do all good things come to an end?
....
Emo.
I have enough Switchfoot songs to be left playing nonstop for 5 hours babeh!
Switchfoot is the new emo, says I.
Har har.
No comments:
Post a Comment