Friday, January 9, 2009

e. m. o.

In conjunction with my self-proclaimed Emo Day, thou shalt bear with my posting up of photos of me back when I was a wannabe emo kid.






Why did it seem cool back then to be and to look emo?
Maybe I've grown up or whatsoever but now when I look back, why choose to be emo when you can choose to be all smiles and HAPPY?

Moving on...... I was browsing through my old blog a while ago.
Those were the days when I had all the time in the world to design and place watermarks on every picture, and to photoshop them as well as create stories to amuse readers.
Now, every minute of the day seems to be passing by so incredibly fast.
The second semester has just started. Trust has finally been vested unto me (fuih) to drive to college everyday in my baby SLK. :) Though parking can be a hassle, I'm still relishing in the independence and mobility that I'm now experiencing. No more depending on others for transport, no more being the last to go home almost every single day due to waiting for cabs/buses. NO MOREEEEEEE

We're now in the advanced level of CAT and currently learning audit, costing and taxation. Audit and taxation still seem new, but everything's fine and dandy so far. The journey to graduate from ACCA and earn a five-digit salary continues. :)

Still being lifeless and browsing through my old blog.. Over a period of 4 years, I have changed blogs a total of 3 times.
I love my old blog, despite the over-usage of Malaysianised English.
Why did I ever change blogs?

No comments: