Friday, August 22, 2008

Rotting breeds temporary insanity

I am currently extremely

d e m o t i v a t e d

Lack of pictures recently?
It's because I've been going online in college so much more than I go online at home.
Crazy, my sexy red laptop has been left unused in its bag for days now.
I don't know what's gotten into me,
lately I just don't find the internet interesting anymore lol.

You wanna know what's considered interesting to me now?
INCOME STATEMENTS! STATEMENTS OF FINANCIAL POSITIONS! DEPRECIATION OF NON-CURRENT ASSETS! HENRI FAYOL'S FUNCTIONS OF A MANAGER WOOHOOO!!

Yea.
As you can see.
I'm feeling the "product of the damn demands made on an individual's physical and mental energies" aka stress.
Ahahahaahahahhahahaahahhahahahaha

I miss berry-flavoured shisha.

I watched Star Wars last night, the animated one.
Two complimentary movie passes, cool ornot.
I loooveeee the bbbf for getting all these privileges wheeee. :D
The animated Anakin Skywalker is actually pretty darn hot ;D
Makes me think of those days when I was crazy over an anime character in Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke.
Lol.

There are FOUR steps in recording the disposal of a non-current asset!
And there are FIVE when there is a trade-in!
Ahahaha

Omg.
>.<

I sound like a madwoman.

Caren dearest came up with an awesome quote yesterday!
Life is like a balance sheet, everything balances up at the end of the day. If it doesn't, you can always put the balance into a suspense account!
ROFLMAO Caren you're so cute sometimes. :D

Sigh, I wanna go back to Kuantan.
*sob sniff sniff*

Actually no.
I WANNA FREAKIN' DRIVE!!!!

Owh and one more thing.
I'm starting to go to bed at 11pm nowadays!
Latest 12am!!!!
*good job jv!!*



I shall go off before I go more hyperrrrr

No comments: