Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mamma Mia! The Movie


ABBA.

Who hasn't heard of this iconic pop group sensation?
Songs like "Mamma Mia" and "Dancing Queen", though currently listed as "old" songs, never fail to lighten up my mood after a hectic day.
Whenever I hear their songs being played, a somewhat happy-go-lucky feeling overcomes me.

When I saw the trailer of Mamma Mia! The Movie, I told myself, I must catch this when it is out in the cinemas.

It will be hitting the cinemas on the 25th of September, but I'm typing this blog post to secure myself two tickets to the movie premiere a few days before that ;D

Besides being a musical featuring songs by Abba, it has an all-star cast (Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth) all of whom I loooveeeeee :)
Meryl Streep is a legend,
Colin Firth is oh-so-hot,
Pierce Brosnan is even oh-so-hotter ;D

It seems like an enjoyable movie, not requiring much thinking (hooray to the shallow-minded me), no unfathomable action plots nor gory and angry scenes. Basically just light viewing which suits me best.

I can actually picture my sis in my mind shaking her head and calling me a bimbo already.

Whatever it is, I hope I'm not too late in writing this blog post.
Hopefully I'll get the two tickets as I really, really wanna catch this movie. :)

No comments: