Basically just going to college everyday, a few outings here and there, studying when I have the mood, and progress test at the end of this month.
Screw Paper 5.
CAT Group 8,
What is STRESS? Lol.
The definition of stress: The product of demands made on an individual's mental and physical energies. It is often used to describe feelings of tension or exhaustion.
Are you guys feeling the STRESS!!!!
Have you all seen how bloody THICK our textbooks are!!!!!
Okay. Screw this.
Kuantan gang (Kar, Ker, Anna, June, Carol, Selvan, who else?) will be gathering at Kar's house in Kuantan this Saturday without me :(
I love you Caren my jie jie <3Lol the randomness.
And oh,
I was selected for National Service -__-
It really never crossed my mind until I walked into class today and some of my classmates were asking me whether I was selected or not.
There are only two people who are 17 this year in my class,
and the other girl wasn't selected.
Lol.
Surprisingly I don't feel anything,
maybe it's because I know I can defer as I'm studying in college already?
But yeah well.
I don't mind if I have to go away to some ulu place for 3 months, it could be a life-changing experience.
Mum was like, "This was the last thing I expected to happen! Ma fan only!"
Anyways.
I think I was cheated by the bloody cab driver today.
I'm contemplating on writing a complaint to The Star.
Soon, soon. I have other stuff to add to that complaint too :D
And oh,
I was selected for National Service -__-
It really never crossed my mind until I walked into class today and some of my classmates were asking me whether I was selected or not.
There are only two people who are 17 this year in my class,
and the other girl wasn't selected.
Lol.
Surprisingly I don't feel anything,
maybe it's because I know I can defer as I'm studying in college already?
But yeah well.
I don't mind if I have to go away to some ulu place for 3 months, it could be a life-changing experience.
Mum was like, "This was the last thing I expected to happen! Ma fan only!"
Anyways.
I think I was cheated by the bloody cab driver today.
I'm contemplating on writing a complaint to The Star.
Soon, soon. I have other stuff to add to that complaint too :D
Dad will be touching down in Malaysia in an hour or so,
I gotta buck up and read a bit of my notes before going to KLIA :)
I gotta buck up and read a bit of my notes before going to KLIA :)
No comments:
Post a Comment