For now, no more going out till SPM.
Gotta study my ass off for a scholarship, or else I have to stay for Form 6. Which I bloody hell do NOT want.
No more Higher Ground sessions for me, or CF, or anymore church events.
No more yc sessions
Or Mega sessions
Or just plain-lepaking sessions
No more anything
No more social life.
Baaaah life is just awesome right now =D
Thanks to my awesome mummmm~
FEEEEEEL THE SARCASM MANNN!
*refers to previous entry*
Goshh another emo one.
Sighhs.
Must be happy. =)
I love my life actually.
Just that sometimes it brings me down and each time it brings me down, I blog it here.
=)
The last time I was emo was like, one month ago, maybe?
So I'm actually not that emo, right?
Yeahahhaa. ;p
Gotta study my ass off for a scholarship, or else I have to stay for Form 6. Which I bloody hell do NOT want.
No more Higher Ground sessions for me, or CF, or anymore church events.
No more yc sessions
Or Mega sessions
Or just plain-lepaking sessions
No more anything
No more social life.
Baaaah life is just awesome right now =D
Thanks to my awesome mummmm~
I LOVE SPM =D
SPM ROCKS MY WORLDDDD =D
SPM ROCKS MY WORLDDDD =D
FEEEEEEL THE SARCASM MANNN!
*refers to previous entry*
Goshh another emo one.
Sighhs.
Must be happy. =)
I love my life actually.
Just that sometimes it brings me down and each time it brings me down, I blog it here.
=)
The last time I was emo was like, one month ago, maybe?
So I'm actually not that emo, right?
Yeahahhaa. ;p
The black and white-ness to show how old this photo is.
The straight hair frenzy.
The morning at the beach.
The "Chocolate Marshmallow" birthday celebration. The ex-bf.
The IU Day 2006.
The moments I miss.
The Miracle Youth Conference 2005.
The reunion with Shasha. =)
The emo act.
The Lorong Tok Sira 21~
The PJ Crew.
The Filipino chicks.
The firefly-watching.
The "pretending-to-discuss" snapshot.PHEW~~ Third post for today!!
Just got some shocking news.
VERY SHOCKING.
Veronica, may you rest in peace...
Just got some shocking news.
VERY SHOCKING.
Veronica, may you rest in peace...
No comments:
Post a Comment