Friday, June 22, 2007

Nostalgia Part Two

People!!
Before I proceed!!
I need a favour from you guys.



She's an ex-SABSian who transferred to SMK Sri Hartamas and is one of the finalists for the Seventeen Cover Girl Search 2007.
Just please click the damn link and help vote for Jennifer Kennedy Sundralingam, okay??

1 email address for 1 vote only.
So if you have 15 email addresses, just use ALL of them to vote la hor.
Thank you sooo very much =)
The cooperation is much appreciated!!!

The part 2 of Nostalgia.
Here goes..


The sister and cousin.


The long walk alone from Normaziah tuition, the chocolate cake-baking, the mini surprise at Nicole's crib.


The preparations for the IU Night.


The girl from Greenland! Paarma I miss you soooooo very muchhhh!!!! =(


The fooling around.


The gayness.


The Abdullah spirit!


The SMTP IU Night.


The Board of Directors 2006/2007.


The Installation Day.


The camping moments.


The camp. The start of something new.


The ponteng-and-camwhore days in school.


The basketball sessions.


The star-gazing night; Teik Ming and Yeh Hee. ;p


The ........ phone and camera?


The three of us.


The cell phone freaks.


The last night of Miracle Youth Conference 2006.


The flying kisses, the last night of Miracle Youth Conference 2006.


I'm done for the time being!! =D
It wasn't easy uploading this hell lotta pics ya know...

No comments: