Thursday, June 21, 2007

fcukttttttuppp

HURMPHH!
Got tagged for the very FIRST time, by E Way.

A really good reason to update this damn thing. =D

Survey! The Name Game Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of off the top of your head. Do not read the questions until you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.

The 20 babes and dudes:
1. E Way [because he tagged me!!!]
2. Azfar
3. Karlisyle
4. Kerryn
5. Annabeth
6. Nicole
7. Caroline
8. Mishand
9. Dinish
10. Hare
11. Joe
12. June
13. Sarmila
14. Michelle Anusha
15. Thena
16. Joanne
17. Jasher
18. Pao Suen
19. Teik Ming
20. Patrick

How did you meet 14?
Michelle Anusha: In primary school. That was a longggg long time ago and we were all nerds. =D

What would you do if you had never met 1?
E Way: Lol!!! I don't know~ =P I won't do anything I guess? Hehee

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated you?
Patrick and Dinish: LOL. Oh pleaseeeee. Like they're interested in me.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Nicole and Jasher: Funny lah. I see imbalance lol.

Describe no 3 ..
Karlisyle: She's one of a kind. =)

Do you think 8 is attractive?
Mishand: OH MANNNN LOL this is a tough question. Just today he was calling himself hot. xDxD He IS kinda hot la hahaa.

Do you know anything about no. 12's family?
June: Yeah! They're nice and friendly people. =)

Tell me something about 7..
Caroline: Pretty pretty pretty and pretty... fuiyoh bangga dah dier xD

What is no 18's favourite?
Pao Suen: lol jelly ice!

What languange does 15 speak?
Thena: Tamil and English lohh

Who is 19 going out with?
Teik Ming: No one that I know of. XD

How old is 16 now?
Joanne: Seventeeeeen!

When was the last time you talked to 13?
Sarmila: This morning in school, before exam.

Who is 2's favourite singer?
Azfar: Fuiyohh gila banyak. My Chemical Romance and Good Charlotte top the list.

Would you date 4?
Kerryn: Absolutely! Lol. She's an awesome gal =D

Would you date no. 17?
Jasher: Awwwww mannnn! No, he's just my good friend okay.

Is 15 single?
Thena: Yeppp. I think.

What is no 10's last name?
Hare: errr? Hareraj a/l Kunaraj? Does that make Kunaraj his last name? Lol

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?
Joe: THE GREAT HOYO17??????? LOL rofl of course not. Just my good friend also lah.

Which school does 3 goes to?
Karlisyle: SMK Sultan Abu Bakar, commonly known as SABS.

Where does 6 live?
Nicole: Tok Sira! Loooove her house! =)

What is your favourite thing about no. 5?
Annabeth: Her awesome hair.

I TAG:
(erm I just tembak ny so you guys don't have to do it if you don't wanna)
1. Pao Suen
2. Li Chie
3. Caroline
4. Xia Toong
5. Evelyn

But Toong and Eve have already been tagged by E Way.... Ish nevermind la I still wanna tag them anyways. =D

Mid year exams!
95% OVER!
One more paper, Accounts Paper 2 on Monday and then I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeee

Mum will be going to KL tomorrow to bring my sis back from college, dad will be going to Genting for something to do with work.
Grandma will still be staying here, but she doesn't bother me much, so..

I'LL BE HOME ALONE FOR THE WEEKEND MUAHAHA


But there's no point.
Since I got myself fucked up real bad this evening (going somewhere which i'm not supposed to go without permission and kena kantoi), the chances of getting my arse outta this house during the weekend have been blown outta the window.

Grandma will have her hawk eyes watching over my every move.
Bahhhhhh.
Why don't my master plans always end with success?

This ain't the first time I got screwed over for doing something I shouldn't be doing, or going somewhere I shouldn't be going.

I cannot even go watch the DiGi CelebriTeen in which Shik Mei will be performing!!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL LAH
Soooo many people are going, and I'm being left outta the fun
And this kinda opportunity to watch a friend competing in a reality competition, doesn't come along often.

This feeling sucks worse than hell.

Next time I should plan my master plans more carefully muahahha. *evil grin*

What else can I do?
I'mma be a goody good girl this weekend.
Stay at home.
Erm, study accounts?

I'm totally "looking forward" to the weekend.
Being with myself, staring at the same four walls.
Being bored the hell outta my mind.
Just like every other day lah.

Anyway!
PICSSSS!


Karlisyle's pink MotoRAZR V3. It's uber cool. I don't know why she decided to take all those black and white stickers off sighh.


My sista's K750i. =) As in my real sister. Lol. My Filipino "sister" stuck those thingies on for her. Those stickers were actually meant for meeee!!


Me white W810i. <3<3<3
Hell yea! My initials! Woooooooooot!!!!!!! I'm lovin' my phone!!! =D

Got it done in Manila. The shop there specialises in decorating gadgets, ranging from MP3 players to phones.

Everything's cheap there coz our currency is much higher than theirs =D
Had fun shopping =D
But lazy to blog about the trip =D


Ohkayyy, I'm done with my tag, so I'm gonna end this now.

Thanks to you faithful people coming to my blog every other day just to check for updates.
Love y'all muaaahz <3



P/S: I'm being infected by the <3<3<3<3<3 virus -____-

No comments: