Sunday, April 4, 2010

Two piccas

I have something new on my wall now!! All thanks to Ying Ling :)


Isn't it pretty? It has purple butterflies and little hearts :D



Due to a change of plans, I went to watch the F1 race at Sepang International Circuit just now!
Was actually supposed to be just my parents and their two friends, but then something happened, and there was an extra ticket for meeeeee :D

Weee my fourth time! (if I'm not mistaken)


This is a picture of my sweaty chubby face at the Turquoise area.

It was great fun, though waiting for the bus to go to KL Sentral after that was quite tiring, and the bus driver decided to take some kampung road through the town of Sepang instead of using the highway! That made the bus journey at least half an hour longer than it was supposed to be.

I somehow felt a surge of pride and happiness in me when I saw so many foreigners wearing Lotus Racing merchandise.
I'm proud to be a Malaysian! And Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes is really someone I look up to.
He has an ACCA qualification also :)
I think it's sad that people are already talking about how the team would die off and not survive in Formula One. Where's the spirit people?
There are only a handful of Formula One teams and a Malaysian team is one of them.
It is a huge achievement for a small country like ours, so, be PROUD! :D

No comments: