Many things have happened; went back to Kuantan and came back, got my much-needed haircut, mum came down to KL for a few days, I'M GETTING A FREE NETBOOK, I got my Internet back after a couple of weeks of being cut off from the outside world, the oh-so-dreaded revision classes have started!
Audit was a bore, seriously felt like I was wasting my life away as I sat there listening to her drone on and on and on.
Good thing is, I'm free Mondays to Thursdays :D
But wait! It sounds too good to be true because....... I also have 9am to 6pm classes on Fridays till Sundays for the next 3 weeks =/ Oh well.
Everyone around me is facing important examinations now, so it also gives me the mood and the motivation to focus, it kinda sets the scene you know?
It sucks when you're trying so hard to get all those stuff into your head, when all your other friends are out there partying and having a good time.
On another note, Mothers' Day is tomorrow!
Mum left KL today so I won't be with her tomorrow, but I did treat her to dinner at TGIF and also gave her a kiss on her cheek :)
I love my mummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment