Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Confined

Everything is pretty dull at the moment..

Pretty bummed that I'm missing out on so many movies and outings.
It's okay though, at least I had some pretty good food!
Apart from the mac and cheese previously, I shall now drool over pics of the food that I had the opportunity to savour with relish over the past few days :D



Mum's cream sauce butter prawns with squid



Delifrance's student meal - spaghetti beef bolognaise. It was pretty swell!



Me with a stoned face and munching on fried spaghetti



Another Delifrance student meal - Beef lasagna :D


Good food always manages to keep me contented.
Bad food like burgers from A&W just leaves me feeling like crap and a wee bit pathetic, somehow.

Okay it's lunchtime, off to find something to munch on!


P/S: I'm off college for two weeks!

P/P/S: Will be in Kuantan for a week starting Labour Day :)

No comments: