This year's Christmas is definitely much better than last year's!
For my family, Christmas is just another ordinary day. We don't really countdown to Christmas, go for Christmas dinners, exchange presents and all that. All my life since I was a kid, I've been dreaming of having a Christmas tree in my house and decorating one.
After seventeen years of living....
Thank you for such a thoughtful gift.
My very first Christmas tree, the very first time a Christmas tree is being displayed in my house, and my very first time decorating one.
All thanks to you.. :)
I've received a bunch of other Christmas pressies as well, which makes me feel bad as I hadn't really thought of the Christmas pressies I want to give them. I don't really celebrate Christmas after all... :(
Party at Anna's tonight!
Hung out with them at the beach last night as well.
Christmas is such a joyous occasion. :D
Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment